CANARY Refund Policy:
- If the course participant has paid to register for the CompEx Ex12 course and the course is cancelled, the participants will receive their choice of:
- a credit applied toward the next CompEx Ex12 course hosted by CANARY, or,
- a full refund.
- If the course participant has paid to register for the CompEx Ex12 course then later decides that he/she wishes to withdraw, a refund minus $500 administration fee will be refunded as long as the request to withdraw occurs prior to the closing of course registration.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise such that the CompEx Ex12 course participant cannot attend the course (e.g., force majeure) he or she will contact the CANARY Course Coordinator to discuss options.
- If the participant withdraws from the CompEx Ex12 course after the close of registration, there will be no refund, nor any credit applied to a future CompEx Ex12 course.
If you require assistance with registration, contact: CompEx@CanaryHLE.com
Please note, complete the course registration process as soon as possible in order to:
- secure a spot in the class, and,
- to allow time to complete the pre-reading material.